Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Superhero or Parent?

This morning, I'm introducing a new game. I want you to consider the following bits of dialogue, and tell me whether they were said by superheroes, or by parents. There's an answer key below the cut, so you can check your answers after you finish.

  1. "Are you okay?"
    "No. He hit me in the face with a firetruck. It hurt."
  2. "Well, I chased her down - but before I could get it back, she swallowed it."
  3. "Fortunately, I caught him just before he hit the ground."

Ready to see how you did?

Answer Key. 1. Parent. 2. Parent. 3. Parent. Why do they all say parent? Because there are no superheroes in real life, silly!




1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!